User Menu
Logged off : [ Login | Register | Search | Members ]

dragonsoccer message board => Viewing Topic: Belguim Home
dragonsoccer message board » General » Viewing Topic: Belguim Home

Group: Member
Position: Junior member

Realistically, do we have a chance of a result?
Their squad, on paper, if they gell, could rip us apart. At least we playing them first, so this could be to our advantage, as it be the first competitive game for both managers.
Personally i'd love a repeat of our 3-1 victory at the old Arms Parc, 1990/91?
Post #1 - 09.02.12

Group: Admin
Position: Member

remembr 91 well also 2-0 in March 93.

we would have to be at our best to get a result on Friday. would be happy with a draw and a good performance.

Are all our players in good form to start with?
Post #2 - 09.02.12

Surely the starting XI won't play as badly as the Bosnia game? Individual players seem to do ok, but as a team, we certainly need to gel asap!!!

Post #3 - 09.02.12

Position: Member

Only way's up after Bosnia, I hope.

I note Ben Davies has been called up. Ashamed to say I've never even heard of him. Can anyone tell me a bit about him? Assume he's a defender.

adecolley.wordpress
Post #4 - 09.03.12

Don't know much was due to be with u21s and came on for Taylor on Saturday. Played in the cup as well i think this season
Post #5 - 09.03.12

Pages:

This is a Welsh International Football Message Board, please try and keep the topics relevant. The opinions expressed on this messageboard are not necessarily those of dragonsoccer.co.uk. Please refrain from the use of abusive language. We also have the right to delete or edit any message that might be deemed unacceptable, irrelevant, use abusive language, or cause offence to others.