User Menu
Logged off : [ Login | Register | Search | Members ]

dragonsoccer message board => Viewing Topic: not too downhearted
dragonsoccer message board » General » Viewing Topic: not too downhearted

Group: Member
Position: Junior member

Despite losing again I thougt the team showed a great deal of Desire which pleased me. With a full side and 11 men we would of been a good match for Belgium. Also if u took out any 4 of their starters and they had a player sent off we would of won. So hopefully we can get a point in Serbia to stay in touch.
Post #1 - 09.09.12

Obviously it wasn't the start I hoped for but the other results in the group offered hope. The Scotland result was good and Croatia only managed 1-0 at home. A win against Serbia and a draw in the Belgium/ Croatia game would be nice.
Post #2 - 09.10.12

Boys deserve a lot of praise for the effort they put in on Friday: stuck at it 100%. Didn't see Serbia v Scotland, but I can see us winning tonight, especially if Joe Allen is fit and Vaughan fit enough to have half an hour 2nd half.

I'd like to see:
Brown
Gunter Wms Blake Matthews
King Ramsey Allen Bale
Morison

Brown was good v Mexico and I can't see where Glyn Myhill is any better.

Pob lwc!
Post #3 - 09.11.12

Pages:

This is a Welsh International Football Message Board, please try and keep the topics relevant. The opinions expressed on this messageboard are not necessarily those of dragonsoccer.co.uk. Please refrain from the use of abusive language. We also have the right to delete or edit any message that might be deemed unacceptable, irrelevant, use abusive language, or cause offence to others.