User Menu
Logged off : [ Login | Register | Search | Members ]

dragonsoccer message board => Viewing Topic: Ticket sales
dragonsoccer message board » General » Viewing Topic: Ticket sales

Group: Member
Position: Junior member

Does anyone know how many have been sold for Friday. Do i need to get mine now or can i wait til the night.

Also can season tickets be purchased on the night?
Post #1 - 09.03.12

Position: Member

I think season ticket deadline was mid-August. I emailed FAW for clarification as I missed the deadline and got no reply.

adecolley.wordpress
Post #2 - 09.03.12

Group: Admin

last week was 11k sold (including 2k Belgium, their allacation for this one)
Post #3 - 09.03.12

So any idea how many have been sold as of today guys?
Post #4 - 09.03.12

QUOTE:
I think season ticket deadline was mid-August. I emailed FAW for clarification as I missed the deadline and got no reply.

Pretty sure they'd still let you buy a Tournament Ticket if you wanted one. Give them a call and ask for Lucy or Lindsey in the ticket department.
Post #5 - 09.03.12

mate of mine has spoken to someone from the ticket office and if the weathers nice they are expecting 20 k including the belgians

This post was edited by muaythai on 5th September 2012 - 07:27 PM
Post #6 - 09.05.12

Ticket sales are looking better now. Think they're expecting 20000. It should be a sell out though, annoys me that people don't go and support the team!!!

This post was edited by fellows90 on 7th September 2012 - 04:56 PM
Post #7 - 09.07.12

Group: Admin

Belgium allocation is 2k for this one according to FAW last week.... (Att tonight say 21k - 19k home fans!!!)
Post #8 - 09.07.12

Pages: [ 1 ]

This is a Welsh International Football Message Board, please try and keep the topics relevant. The opinions expressed on this messageboard are not necessarily those of dragonsoccer.co.uk. Please refrain from the use of abusive language. We also have the right to delete or edit any message that might be deemed unacceptable, irrelevant, use abusive language, or cause offence to others.